|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Anglerosaurus is a cool metallic blue colour, which is darker on its legs, underside of head and body and centre of back. Its back can be seen to embody lighter randomly arranged spots. Its head has several added features: it black eyes with a white iris, unlike other animals, blue fins with beige webs just behind its eyes, a row of hooked teeth protruding from its lower jaw and a white bulb, representing a glowing light, hanging from a stalk which bends from just behind its head. Like all other ankylosauruses, the Anglerosaurus has spikes lining the side of its body, and its tail is shaped as a tailfin this time.
Give it a fish, feed it for a day. Teach it to fish, be utterly terrified.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 4 or greater.
- Smash a wild tyrannosaurus rex with an ankylosaurus in Jurassic.
- The player's ankylosaurus habitat must be upgraded to level 3, allowing them to smash animals and obstacles.
- The player must be riding a different animal, wait for a tyrannosaurus rex to run past and jump on an ankylosaurus to smash the tyrannosaurus rex.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Anglerosaurus Edit
- The Anglerosaurus is a play on an anglerfish, a deep sea creature famously misconceived to have a lantern hanging from its head to see hundreds or even thousands of metres below sea level.
- The Baby Anglerosaurus' ability in which the player's ridden animal is 8% faster in water when it is sidekicked reflects an anglerfish's underwater nature.
- The description references an anglerfish's predatory nature, as well as the Chinese proverb "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.".
- The Anglerosaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Anglerosaurus's XP changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The original XP value was 12.