|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Ankylawsaurus is the fourth ankylosaurus in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their ankylosaurus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Ankylawsaurus wears a small barrister's wig on its small green head, as well as square gold-coloured glasses which sit forward on its nose. On its body it wears a navy blue garment with a thick yellow chevron on the back and a stiff white collar. On its front sleeves there are several thin yellow lines running horizontally. Its garment still allows spikes to protrude through. Its iconic tail is styled as a gavel this time, with brown ends and a yellow middle.
"Tooth and scale, fang and claw. All must abide by Jurassic law."
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 4 or greater.
- Ankylosaurus tamed.
- Ankylosaurus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Ankylawsaurus Edit
- The Ankylawsaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Ankylawsaurus is a pun on law. This is supported by its appearance and its description.
- The description contained a minor error in that the 'l' in "law" was capitalised incorrectly.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.