|Distance Found||> 750m|
The Banana Peal is the third seal in the game by zoo order.
The Banana Peal has a similar body shape to the Common Seal, although it has distinct features which clearly set it apart from other seals. Its body is banana yellow, and is slightly angular, like the exterior of a banana. Nearing its head, the skin splits open into four parts, with a beige head and part of the body visible. The tip of the Banana Peal's flippers all fades into black.
Slippery and nutritious, the banana peal is a tripping hazard for all marine wildlife.
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 750m.
Baby Banana Peal Edit
- The Banana Peal was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Banana Peal is a pun on a banana peel, as shown in its name and appearance.
- The description references the classic cliche gag of slipping on a banana peel and a banana's nutritional value.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Common Seal||Leopard Seal||Banana Peal||Security Seal||Harp Seal|
|Navy Seal||Eskimo Seal||Seal of Fortune|