|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Barack Obllama is the seventh llama. It is unlocked in the stampede by upgrading the llama habitat to level 9.
The Barack Obllama has brown fur, similar to that of Barack Obama, which the Barack Obllama is based on. On its body, it wears a black suit with a visible white collared shirt underneath. On its back is a section of white. Its legs are a taupe colour. Its feet are black, representing black shoes. On its behind it has an American flag standing upright.
The 44th president of the United States of Llamarica
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 1 or greater.
- Llama tamed.
- Llama habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Barack Obllama Edit
- The Barack Obllama was released in version 1.2.0 on the 8th of August 2016 along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The Barack Obllama is an obvious play on the forty-fourth president of the United States, Barack Obama. The description also plays on this, again relating it to llamas by changing 'America' to "Llamarica".
- The description also lacks a full stop, being an error.
- The Baby Barack Obllama's ability in that missions earn 15% more coins references missions which the United States president has to send troops on.
|Llama||Saltwater Llama||Pinata Llama||Elizabethan Llama||Butterfllama|
|Hyper Light Llama||Barack Obllama||Alpaca Cracker|