|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Barrelophus is the second parasaurolophus in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Barrelophus distinguishably has a beige barrel making up its torso, which has four metal rims and dark yellow stripes running down the length of the body. It also has a distinct dark red head which is shaped a square version of a bottle opening, and a crest which is instead a ring-pull tab similar to those found on cans, with a hinge being evident. Apart from these, it has the normal features of a parasaurolophus, with short beige arms, a beige neck and tail and legs which are beige fading into black.
The finest 75 million year old vintage wine. Enjoyed by the most sophisticated carnivores.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 200m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Barrelophus Edit
- The Barrelophus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Barrelophus is a play on a wine barrel.
- This is played on in the description, with wine drinkers commonly being labelled as "sophisticated" as carnivores are in this case. The description also references the time in which the parasaurolophus is predicted to have lived in and the fact that parasaurolophuses were prey for other carnivores.