|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Bear Chieftain is the second bear that the player can find in the game.
The Bear Chieftain is clothed with a coat that is similar in appearance to a rug. It also wears ankle bracelets and a tribal head dress featuring a red base, a white band below it which has a maroon zig-zag running across it as well as white tufts on top representing feathers. The Bear Chieftain also has tribal face painting on its face.
As a solitary animal, the role of chieftain is somewhat overrated.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Bear Chieftain Edit
- The Bear Chieftain was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Bear Chieftain is a play on a tribal chieftain, the leader of a tribe.
- The description references a bear's solitary nature, which makes the Bear Chieftain ironic.
- The Baby Bear Chieftain's ability also reflects the ability of the adult to eat animals.
- The baby's ability in which animals get angry 7% slower is a possible reference to the fact that tribal chieftains are seen as calm, gentle leaders.
|Brown Bear||Bear Chieftain||Honey Bear||Bearthday Cake||Beaver Bear|
|SU-24 Bearoplane||TIME LOCKER BEAR||Vlambeer||Giant Panda|