|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Beehind is the fifth hind in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hind habitat to level 2 or higher
The Beehind is a hind that looks similar to a bee. It has two brown antennae with lighter brown bulbs on the end, a yellow head, and comparatively small oval-shaped, yellow-tinted wings decorated with a floating irregular hexagon pattern. Brown is its main body colour, as well as the main colour of its legs, with a darker variant colouring its hooves. It has a rear end that is large and bulbous, unlike other hinds, coloured with brown and yellow stripes characteristic of a bee and ending in a small point, representing a stinger.
They were all the buzz back in ancient times.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Ceryneian Hind tamed.
- Hind habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Beehind Edit
- The Beehind was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The Beehind is a pun on 'behind', which is a synonym for rear, backside or butt, a bee, and a hind, or a female deer, which in this case is the animal species.
- This could play on a bee's large rear end.
- The description is a play on how bees are famous for making a buzzing sound when they fly, with the phrase "all the buzz" in the description meaning something that is current, trendy and hyped.
|Ceryneian Hind||Elaphoi Khrysokeroi||Oh Deer Lord||TV HIND||Beehind|
|Hindsight||Golden Hinde||Mi-24 Hind|