|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The BoarBQ is the eighth boar in the game, and like all other endangered animals, it can only be found on certain random single days. Its match can then be found on random days after the day the player tames it.
The BoarBQ is coloured identically to a Wild Boar, although its accessories are different. Its back has three small dark brown brick-like objects running down the centre, resembling a barbecue. It has an apple stuffed in its mouth as is typical of roasted pigs, and purple olives for eyes, with crosses where the pit has presumably been removed. It has a vegetable bouquet on its head, consisting of what appears to be chopped up onions, spinach, tomato and lettuce. The underside of its belly is covered by a single piece of lettuce through which its legs poke through. It has two animated auras: stylised flames which look like autumn leaves streaming from its vegetable bouquet and bright red flickering lighting resembling flames originating from its mouth.
It's as if bacon, ham and pork all come from one magical animal...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Wild Boar tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1300m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby BoarBQ Edit
- The BoarBQ was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The BoarBQ is a clear play on a barbecue, or BBQ.
- The description is a reference to how bacon, ham and pork all come from a pig, which is similar to a boar.
- The Baby BoarBQ's ability where eating animals is 10% more effective references meat being eaten, in this case barbecue meat.
|Wild Boar||Indian Boar||Boaring||Borc||Beautiful Boar|
|Hog Rider||Wild Snore||BoarBQ||Frankenswine|