|Distance Found||> 750m|
The Boaring is the third type of boar that can be obtained.
The Boaring is designed to look like a stereotypical nerd. The Boaring itself is identical to a Wild Boar, although it wears clothes and glasses and has large front teeth similar to a buck-toothed beaver. Its glasses are thick-framed and square, with the two eyepieces held together by layers of tape. Its clothes consist of a white shirt without a collar and baby blue pants separated by a single black line running all the way around its midsection. Interestingly, the Boaring also lacks tusks, signifying its lack of toughness.
It was not the coolest piglet at boar-ding school.
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 750m.
Baby Boaring Edit
- The Boaring is a play on the word 'boring'.
- It is possibly designed to look like a nerd due to nerds being considered as boring people and are uninteresting to listen to.
- The description contains a pun to 'boarding school'.
- The description, in turn, is also a reference to how nerds are considered uncool and unpopular.
- The Boaring was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all original Savannah animals, Jungle and all other original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Boaring is referenced in the Borc description.
|Wild Boar||Indian Boar||Boaring||Borc||Beautiful Boar|
|Hog Rider||Wild Snore||BoarBQ||Frankenswine|