|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Bombat is the sixth wombat in the stampede.
The Bombat resembles the Wombat, with a few custom altercations. Its body is black with a white skull on its back and bundles of dynamite on its side. Its tail looks like a fuse, being thin, brown and rope-like in appearance.
When regular digging isn't enough, call in this demolitions expert!
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 2 or greater.
- Wombat tamed.
- Smash four animals on a single wombat in Outback.
- Due to the counting system of smashing animals on a wombat, it is four rather than three. The counter counts every animal hit directly by a wombat as two animals smashed, and counts every other animal smashed by the blast created by that wombat as one animal smashed, hence, the player has to hit one animal directly (two is impossible) and hit two other animals with the indirect blast, or smash an obstacle (tree, rock, etc.) and smash four animals in the process.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Bombat Edit
- The name "Bombat" is a portmanteau of the words "bomb" and "wombat".
- The Bombat's description once again references a wombat's digging ability.