|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Bosstrich is the sixth ostrich, and usually the first boss animal that the player can befriend in the game. Like all other boss animals, the player is required to complete a minigame or mini-quest called a boss mission to find and befriend it for the first time. After the player successfully completes the minigame, it can be permanently found in the stampede where its match can be found.
The Bosstrich is coloured like a regular Ostrich, except it wears a black top hat on its head, a blue office suit with white stripes, a white collared long sleeved shirt underneath the suit and a red tie with white diagonal stripes. It also has a large cigar coming out of its beak, and has a white tail.
Nobody likes the Bosstrich, but everyone pretends to.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Bosstrich boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Savannah permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
This is one of the easiest boss missions. The player begins on an ostrich, and chases after the Bosstrich which is running at top speed. The keys are to keep calm as the ostrich's steering is excellent, making each obstacle that the player passes fairly easy to dodge, and to jump onto the Bosstrich when the player is extremely close, as the Bosstrich moves at extremely high speed, meaning that it is likely that the player will fall short.
Baby Bosstrich Edit
- The Bosstrich was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Bosstrich is a play on a classic boss in both description and appearance.
|Ostrich||Celebirdy||Glam Rockstrich||Ostri Chevalier||Ostrich of Hearts|