|Distance Found||> 2000m|
The Bunyip is the sixth drop bear in the game. Unlike other secret animals, it does not spawn when a secret mission is completed, but instead is hidden and can only be found by performing a difficult manoevre.
The Bunyip is reddish-orange fading into normal orange near the legs. The very top of its head is greyish-black. It has three black claws on each foot, but its most striking feature are its two wings. The wings are very dark red in a small area, but are orangish-red on the rest of the wing, with a yellow perimeter.
Monstrous. Lurks in billabongs. Hunts at night. Loves a cold beer and a sausage sizzle.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Found on flaming trees with a ring of flaming bushes surrounding it towards the sides of a cliff past 2000m in Outback.
- The Bunyip does not jump down from the tree, unlike other drop bears. To tame, the player must put out the fire by entering water.
Note: Unlike other secret animals, it is not guaranteed that it will appear every time on top of all flaming trees towards the sides of cliffs.
Baby Bunyip Edit
- The Bunyip is a reference to the bunyip, a mythological, and supposedly evil creature from Indigenous Australian folklore.
- The description references the beliefs of Indigenous Australians relating to the bunyip being evil, and also plays on stereotypical Australian culture in mentioning "a cold beer" and "sausage sizzles".
- The Baby Bunyip's ability relating to rare animals may reference how the bunyip is a mythological animal.
|Drop Bear||Dropbear Dundee||Drop Bikie||Pennywise the Koala||Rustle Ko|
|Bunyip||The Hon. Lady Dropbear||Professor Dropbear|