|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Cape Buffalo is the first buffalo and the first animal the player can befriend in the game.
The Cape Buffalo looks like a smaller, regular real-life cape buffalo, with white horns curling downwards and then upwards, a grey body, a dark grey nose, dark grey hooves and a grey tail.
The African buffalo or Cape buffalo, is a large African bovine.
- Tamed by default in the tutorial.
- The player cannot progress if they do not tame the Cape Buffalo.
- Ride in Savannah.
Baby Cape Buffalo Edit
- The Cape Buffalo was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Cape Buffalo is the mascot of Rodeo Stampede, featuring on the app icon every in update version except during the time between update 1.3.0 and 1.3.1, where the Red Kangaroo was featured instead due to the release of the Outback zone.
- The Cape Buffalo, alongside the Zebra, is one of two animals in the game to have the breeding time of 30 minutes.
- The Baby Cape Buffalo's ability references the Cape Buffalo's bucking behaviour when angry.
|Cape Buffalo||Forest Buffalo||Water Buffalo||Bison||Kerfuffle'o|
|Diabuffalo||Bufferrari||Buff the Magic Dragon|