|Ability||2x Zoo Income|
The Cash Cow is the first epic animal. Like all other epic animals, it can only be obtained through in-app purchase.
The Cash Cow mainly has a bright yellow body, with the top surface of the body being a slightly darker, more golden colour. It has gold-coloured feet, and its tail is bright yellow with a golden tip. Its special features include bright yellow horns shaped like dollar signs, MLG style glasses and green banknotes and yellow sparkles flying out of its body.
The Cash Cow worked its way out of the bull pen to get to where it is today.
The Cash Cow will double the player's zoo (both Sky Zoo and Space Zoo) income; that is when the player 'Opens for Business'. That money can be doubled again by watching an advertisement. More specifically, the Cash Cow doubles the price of each individual habitat. The Cash Cow does not double Space Zoo .
- The description is a possible reference to the phrase "breaking out of the pack", which is fitting as in real life cash cow is when a company makes a profit far exceeding the money spent and the phrase "breaking out of the pack" is a business term where a business is able to separate itself from its competitors and succeed financially.
- The name, like all other epic animals, incorporates alliteration.
- The Cash Cow was released in version 1.0.0 on the 22nd of June 2016 in the initial release of the game.
- The Cash Cow was the first animal to be released that could not be obtained through gameplay.
- Upon initial release, the Cash Cow did not have MLG style glasses.
- The Cash Cow was relocated to the epic habitat after update 1.4.0. It was also reclassified from a buffalo to a cow.
- The Cash Cow could be obtained for free during the Emu Challenge, in which the top 10 participants would receive one, and in the Raptor Challenge, where the top 70 participants received one.
|Cash Cow||Mission Mule||Revive Raven||Lucky Lamb|