|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Chimeratops is the fifth triceratops in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their triceratops habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Chimeratops is notable for its orange head, front legs and frill (which is red at the back), dark purple rear end and green tail, which features a head, a set of eyes and relatively long red forked tongue. It also has a pair of black wings with dark red webbing, further adding to the distinct appearance of the Chimeratops.
Science has gone too far.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Triceratops tamed.
- Triceratops habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1600m.
Baby Chimeratops Edit
- The Chimeratops was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Chimeratops is a play on chimera, which is a term referring to an animal composed of multiple distinct parts.
- The description plays on this and likens it to genetic science.