Epic animals, also known as IAP animals, are animals which can only be obtained through in-app purchase (IAP), using real money. They all impact the game in a positive way, and are also playable in game, but are not found naturally in the stampede. There are currently four epic animals. When epic animals are purchased, they appear in an isolated habitat to the right of the Shop which automatically has the appearance of something similar to a combination of a level 8 & 9 habitat. The epic habitat cannot be upgraded, and since it cannot be upgraded, epic animals do not have the ability to earn bonus coins in the stampede.
Epic Animals Edit
- Cash Cow (Doubles zoo income)
- Mission Mule (Unlimited missions)
- Revive Raven (Free revives)
- Lucky Lamb (Doubles rare animal chance)
- The Mission Mule was introduced in version 1.2.0.
- The Revive Raven was released in version 1.4.0.
- The Lucky Lamb was released in version 1.19.0.
- The Cash Cow and Mission Mule were part of the buffalo and zebra habitats respectively up until update 1.4.0.
- Since epic animals don't appear naturally in the stampede, there are no epic animal babies or hats.