|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Clockwork Fox has a maroon top of head, fading into a light bronze-orange at its snout. Bronze stripes run across its bodu all the way down to its tail, including its legs, with bronze orange being its major theme colour on its body. Its tail, while maintaining a similar shape to that of other foxes, is comprised of several thick irregular rings separated by thin diagonal gaps, each ring coloured a reflective light bronze orange. Down the centre of its back is an opening with a grey rim, with three cogs, coloured yellow, orange and yellow respectively poking out. Its left side has another yellow cog similar in shape to the other yellow cogs poking out from the opening, while its right side has a metal winding key attached to a thin cog with many teeth.
A marvel of steampunk ingenuity, though its usefulness is not entirely clear.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 4 or greater.
- White Fox tamed.
- Ride a single fox uninterrupted for 30 seconds (approximately 1500m) in Tundra.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Clockwork Fox Edit
- The Clockwork Fox was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Clockwork Fox is a reference to the inner mechanics of mechanical clocks, known as clockwork. The description references its time of invention and popular use.
- The Clockwork Fox may have been selected to be a type of fox due to 'clock' and 'fox' containing the same vowel rhyme.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|White Fox||Faux News||El Zorro||Kitsune||Goldifox|
|Clockwork Fox||Jukefox||Sunset Twinkle|