|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Cockadoodile is the sixth alligator that the player can find in the stampede. Unlike most secret animals, it comes pre-spawned randomly, like regular and boss animals once they have been initially befriended.
The Cockadoodile is mostly an orange/brown hybrid colour, similar to an autumn leaf. On its head, it has a red five-spiked crest made of skin, known as a comb, that is large in size compared to the rest of its body. At the back of its mouth on either side are red flappy bits known as wattles. Its tail features four rows of light pink zig zag stripes, one of which is hidden by tail feathers that sit on top of the last row and are coloured similarly to the rest of the Cockadoodile.
Part sleepy cold blooded lizard, part early rising Rooster. Mornings are a challenge.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Alligator tamed.
- Ride in Jungle between 3:00 and 10:00 AM (always found beside water).
Note: Its chance of appearing is quite high, but it will not appear every run. It cannot be found before 3:00 AM or after 9:59 AM based on the player's device clock.
Baby Cockadoodile Edit
- The Cockadoodile was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Cockadoodile is a play on a rooster, in particular its morning call which known to be a farmer's morning alarm. The description plays on this too, as well as an alligator's natural behaviour.
- There is a hint provided to the player on how to find a Cockadoodile, which is "Mornings are the best time for alligator fishing". As of version 1.7.0 the hint disappears once the player tames the Cockadoodile.
- The description contained an error in which "rooster" shouldn't have been capitalised.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
- The Cockadoodile is one of several alligators whose name plays on a crocodile, a similar animal which is of the same order as alligators.