|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Cockatrice is the seventh dragon in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their dragon habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Cockatrice looks quite similar to the Dragon. Aside from the usual features, the Cockatrice has a much larger red "comb", with unique caruncles hanging from its lower jaw and throats and approximately half its face coloured orange to resemble a rooster. Additionally, there are extra "feathers" around the neck and leg areas. The Cockatrice's head is mostly coloured red, with a yellow "beak". This same red is used for accents on its wings, and its tail. Most of its body is coloured greenish black, although its feet and the underside of its belly appear yellow. Additionally, its tail has three added crooked feathers, coloured red and yellow, somewhat like the tail of a rooster.
A hybrid of a rooster and a dragon, it's gaze and breath was deadly.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 4 or greater.
- Dragon tamed.
- Dragon habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Cockatrice Edit
- The Cockatrice was released on the 17th of September 2017 in version 1.11.0 along with other dragons, turtles and hydras.
- The Cockatrice is a reference in name and description to the Cockatrice, an Ancient Greek mythological animal.
- The description contained an error in that "it's" contained an incorrect apostrophe.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Dragon||Colchian Dragon||Dragon of Helios||Y Ddraig Goch||Nidhogg|