|Distance Found||> 1800m*|
The Conan the Baabaarian is the sixth sheep evident in the game. It is a boss animal, requiring the player to complete a boss mission to befriend. After successfully taming, it can be found permanently in the stampede.
The Conan the Baabaarian most distinctly has long white horns which curl almost 360°, a coffee brown 'shirt' which the front half of its torso, a belt coloured dark brown with small beige squares running around in a pattern and 'pants' which are pecan coffee brown, separated by a tall zig-zag pattern. Less distincly, the Conan the Baabaarian has a special dark brown headband with grey details and a rectangle at the front which hangs lower than the other parts of the headband, shaggy black hair which extends to the bottom of its torso, a necklace with three white teeth, and legs coloured coffee brown all over.
The conquering vegetarian.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Conan the Baabaarian boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Outback permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Conan the Baabaarian boss mission is very difficult and requires many attempts to complete. The player is faced with a stage requiring the player to navigate a Conan the Baabaarian through sections of barrages from drop bears and several packs of sheep. To avoid the drop bears, the player can try to start close to the trees before moving away quickly as the drop bear jumps. To avoid the sheep, the player would greatly benefit in upgrading the sheep habitat to level 6, as it allows the player to push sheep away without dying.
Baby Conan the Baabaarian Edit
- The Conan the Baabaarian is a play on the 1982 film 'Conan the Barbarian', which was based on the 'Conan' book series.
- The Conan the Baabaarian's name is a play on the "baa" sound that a sheep makes.
- The description may be a reference to 'Conan the Conqueror', one of the books of the original Conan series. It also plays on vegetarianism to save animals, such as sheep, from cruel deaths being slaughtered for food.
- The Conan the Baabaarian was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
|Merino Sheep||Sheep in Wolf's Clothing||Candylamb||Lady Baabaa||Little Bo Sheep|
|Conan the Baabaarian||Lamburgerini||Lambembert Cheese|