|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Crabbit has is essentially a re-colouration of the Arctic Hare, with a few additions. Its body is coloured dark red fading into peach from its top layer to bottom. On its back and sides it also has tiny squares serving as textural decoration. Its legs are orange, separated into segments which are each coloured a darker orange from the top of its leg to the bottom, and from the heel to toe of its feet. Its front feet are replaced by pincers. The top of its body can be seen to be feature three blunt points on each side, facing directly sideways, and its tail can be seen to be slightly hooked. The Crabbit releases a stream of square bubbles when it runs in the stampede, which change colour from light to dark blue.
Always in a crabby mood.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 2.
- Arctic Hare tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1800m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Crabbit Edit
- The Crabbit was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Crabbit is a play on a crab, rhyming with the first part of "rabbit". Its appearance and the description also supports this statement.
- The description, specifically the word "crabby", which means 'irritable', is a pun on a crab.
- Interestingly, the Crabbit is the only rabbit to have "rabbit" in its name.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Arctic Hare||Anne Bunny||Chocolate Bunny||Gunny||Grass Hopper|
|Snow Bunny||Funny Bunny||Crabbit||Opera Bunny|