|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Dankylosaurus is the eighth type of ankylosaurus in the game by order in the zoo. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their ankylosaurus habitat to level 9.
The Dankylosaurus uses the Ankylosaurus as a rough base for its own appearance. The Dankylosaurus is notable for using metallic shading that changes in real time. Not only does it wear a pair of sunglasses, but its body is coloured a metallic dark-gold gradient, its tail and upper plating is a metallic pinkish white and its claws are coloured white. Most notably, its tail club is a bright, flashing disco ball, releasing blurred spots of light to simulate a bloom effect. The underside of the disco ball tail appears to shine bright light on the ground.
Can a dino get any cooler? You bet jurassic can.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 4 or greater.
- Ankylosaurus tamed.
- Ankylosaurus habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Dankylosaurus Edit
- The name Dankylosaurus is a portmanteau of the words "dank" and "ankylosaurus", with "dank" in this case meaning cool in modern meme culture.
- The glasses that the Dankylosaurus wears is commonly used in the classic dank memes.
- The Dankylosaurus' description contains a pun. "You bet jurassic can" is a pun on 'you bet your ass it can'.
- The Dankylosaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Dankylosaurus appears to use a custom metallic shader that reflects a set image. The reflected image resembles a set of cliffs or trees.