|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Deeplodocus appears similar to the Brontosaurus, with the same base shape. Aside from this, it is coloured deep blue and a square, light blue band covering its eyes mimicking that of a periscope of a submarine. There are also grey metal bands, on its neck and limbs, with darker protrusions, invoking hammered-in bolts. Three black cylindrical objects, with the flat side light blue, can be seen on each side of its body.
Stands at the deep end of the pool, with its head still in the clouds.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 5 or greater.
- Ride eight different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Jurassic.
- The player can start on an animal from a different zone, or an epic animal to do so, although this is not necessary. A tip is to first jump onto a rarer animal (e.g. a brontosaurus) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. an ankylosaurus), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Deeplodocus Edit
- The Deeplodocus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The name "Deeplodocus" is a portmanteau of the word "deep" and "brontosaurus". However, this name is closer in nature to that of the diplodocus, a similarly long-necked dinosaur that is of the same family as the brontosaurus.
- The Deeplodocus' name initially contained an error, with the original name containing the draft description before Jurassic was released. The original name was "Deeplodocus: A brontosaurus (also known as a diplodocus) dressed like a submarine, it has little windows and googles."
- The description references the Deeplodocus' massive height, enough to still stretch high in the air when submerged a relatively depth in "deep" pool water.
- The Baby Deeplodocus references the Deeplodocus' supposed aquatic affinity in its ability relating to water.
- The description contained a minor error in that between "deep" and "end" there was an incorrect hyphen (-).
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
- The Deeplodocus's XP changed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018. The original XP value was 12.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|