|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Deeplodocus appears similar to the Brontosaurus, with the same base shape. Aside from this, it is coloured deep blue and a square, light blue band covering its eyes mimicking that of a periscope of a submarine. There are also grey metal bands, on its neck and limbs, with darker protrusions, invoking hammered-in bolts. Three black cylindrical objects, with the flat side light blue, can be seen on each side of its body.
Stands at the deep-end of the pool, with its head still in the clouds.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 5 (under normal circumstances; currently bugged and appears randomly from Jurassic 3) or greater.
- Ride eight different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Jurassic.
- The player can start on an animal from a different zone, or an epic animal to do so, although this is not necessary. A tip is to first jump onto a rarer animal (e.g. a brontosaurus) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. an ankylosaurus), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Deeplodocus Edit
- The name "Deeplodocus" is a portmanteau of the word "deep" and "brontosaurus". However, this name is closer in nature to that of the diplodocus, a similarly long-necked dinosaur that is of the same family as the brontosaurus.
- The description references the Deeplodocus' massive height, enough to still stretch high in the air when submerged a relatively depth in "deep" pool water.
- The Baby Deeplodocus references the Deeplodocus' supposed aquatic affinity in its ability relating to water.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|