|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Dhinoceros is mostly warm grey in appearance, with visible horizontal darker stripes running across its body. At its snout it has three dark grey horns, each getting smaller from snout to body. On its back it has six dark grey spikes which are blunt and cone shaped.
Like many Rhinosaurs, the Dhinoceros is in grave danger of extinction.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 4 or greater.
- Ride seven different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Jungle.
- The player can start on any animal from any zone, including epic animals, and the starting animal is included as part of the seven animals. A tip is to start as a rarer animal (e.g. a toucan) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. a rhino), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Dhinoceros Edit
- The Dhinoceros was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Dhinoceros is a play on a dinosaur, with the description supporting this, referencing dinosaur extinction.
- The baby upgrade of "Rare animals appear 1% more often" is a reference to the rarity of a dinosaur.
|Dhinoceros||Marcel Rhineau||Slimenoceros||Rhino Warrior|