|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Diabuffalo has a hybrid ash-grey and red gradient down its body, and has large devil-like red horns, small red spikes on either side of its head, a red-tipped black nose, red hooves and a red tail. In addition, it has a trail of fire which comes from its bottom.
Prepare yourself, mortal. This is one spicy meatball.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Diabuffalo Edit
- The Diabuffalo is based on the game Diablo through appearance and name.
- The description is also a reference to Diablo. It is a quote spoken by the Skeleton King in Diablo I.
- The game drops a hint about how to get the Diabuffalo. Every now and then, the message "How long can you stay on a bucking buffalo?" would appear, but as of version 1.7.0, it disappeared once the player had tamed the Diabuffalo.
- There is a popular myth in which the player has to ride 750m on a single buffalo for the Diabuffalo to appear, but this is incorrect. There is evidence on this below (check time and metres when the player lands on the Diabuffalo; inconsistencies in metres prove that it is time based rather than distance based).
- The Diabuffalo is referenced in the Giraxxus description.
|Cape Buffalo||Forest Buffalo||Water Buffalo||Bison||Kerfuffle'o|
|Diabuffalo||Bufferrari||Buff the Magic Dragon|