|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Diabuffalo has a hybrid ash-grey and red gradient down its body, and has large devil-like red horns, small red spikes on either side of its head, a red-tipped black nose, red hooves and a red tail. In addition, it has a trail of fire which comes from its bottom.
Prepare yourself, mortal. This is one spicy meatball.
- Cape Buffalo tamed.
- Ride a single buffalo uninterrupted for 30 seconds (approximately 750m) in the Savannah.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Diabuffalo Edit
- The Diabuffalo was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Diabuffalo is a reference to the game Diablo through appearance and name.
- The description is also a reference to Diablo. It is a quote spoken by the Skeleton King in Diablo I.
- The game drops a hint about how to get the Diabuffalo. Every now and then, the message "How long can you stay on a bucking buffalo?" would appear, but as of version 1.7.0, it disappeared once the player had tamed the Diabuffalo.
- There is a popular myth in which the player has to ride 750m on a single buffalo for the Diabuffalo to appear, but this is incorrect. There is evidence on this below (check time and metres when the player lands on the Diabuffalo; inconsistencies in metres prove that it is time based rather than distance based).
- Another popular myth is that the Diabuffalo can be unlocked by riding a buffalo for 30 bucks, which can be disproved by the fact that it takes 40+ bucks for the Diabuffalo to appear on a level 1 buffalo, which gets angry 3 seconds faster than a level 9 buffalo, which is the buffalo which takes approximately 30 bucks.
- The Diabuffalo is referenced in the Giraxxus description.
|Cape Buffalo||Forest Buffalo||Water Buffalo||Bison||Kerfuffle'o|
|Diabuffalo||Bufferrari||Buff the Magic Dragon|