|Distance Found||> 1500m|
The Dracorian is extremely vibrant and noticeable compared to other vultures. It has a golden yellow head which has a scaly pattern on the top, with a light blue lower beak and a bright purple beak tip. Around its neck it has a ring of petal-like feathers that are also light blue. Its torso is golden in colour, also with a scaly pattern, and its wings are a darker green on the outside of the wing and underneath the wing, and mint green further down the wing horizontally. Its wingtips are bright yellow and have one sharp point on either side. Its back is multi-coloured, with colours ranging from purple to yellow to blue. One of its major features, though, is its tail, which is long and similar to a dragon's, coloured identically to its torso and head and has upright scales running down the middle of it coloured a purple and blue gradient.
Resembles a graceful bird of paradise. Is actually a prehistoric lizard.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- Vulture tamed.
- Vulture habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1500m in Savannah (always found perched on rocks).
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1500m.
Baby Dracorian Edit
- The Dracorian was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The Dracorian may be a play on a dragon or a prehistoric bird ancestor that was a reptile.
|Vulture||Egyptian Vulture||Viva Las Vulture||Vulture Capitalist||Pop Vulture|