|Distance Found||> 1200m|
The Drop Bikie is the third drop bear in the stampede.
The Drop Bikie clearly resembles the Drop Bear, although there are numerous notable changes and additions. It has a long, grey beard, sunglasses and a red cap. On its body it wears a dark grey short-sleeved jacket with a white star on the back. It wears a black belt with visible buckles, and denim jeans. It also wears black gloves and shoes. To complete the look, the Union Jack is seen in tattoo form on both arms. It is also a lot paler than a normal Drop Bear, which is a grey colour.
The 1% of koalas that gives the rest a bad name.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 1 or greater.
- Drop Bear tamed.
- Ride past 1200m in Outback (found perched in trees, jumping down towards the player when the player is in range).
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 1200m.
Baby Drop Bikie Edit
- The Drop Bikie was released in version 1.3.0 on the 13th of October 2016 along with Outback and all other Outback species.
- The name "Drop Bikie" is a play on a bikie, specifically Australian bikie gangs.
- The Drop Bikie's description references how a small minority of biker gangs tend to ruin the reputation of most bikers.
- The description contained a mistake in which "koalas" was incorrectly spelt with a capital letter.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Drop Bear||Dropbear Dundee||Drop Bikie||Pennywise the Koala||Rustle Ko|
|Bunyip||The Hon. Lady Dropbear||Professor Dropbear|