|Distance Found||> 800m|
The Eaglward Scissorwings is the third type of eagle.
The Eaglward Scissorwings has a black body and wings, with light cool grey blades attached to each individual wingtip. A pair of literal scissors also sits on each wing, with only the red handles visible. Its hair and beak are both black.
A misunderstood artistic genius. Great at clipping hedges, bad at giving hugs.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 4 or greater.
- Bald Eagle tamed.
- Ride past 800m in the Mountains (found perched on rocks off the side of a cliff).
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 800m.
Baby Eaglward Scissorwings Edit
- The Eaglward Scissorwings was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Eaglward Scissorwings plays on Edward Scissorhands, an artificial human created with blades for hands from the film of the same name.
- The description adds to this by referencing how Edward Scissorhands is misunderstood and trimmed hedges as a return of favour. It also plays on the scissors for hands/wings which could hurt people when hugging.
|Bald Eagle||Knight Hawk||Eaglward Scissorwings||Count Batcula||Greater Eaglemoth|
|Robin Should||Flight Attendant||Regal Eagle|