|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Explorerlophus is the seventh parasaurolophus by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Explorerlophus features a darkish light green body, mostly covered by an old-fashioned explorer outfit, consisting of a cream-coloured long-sleeved collared shirt, a white ascot, brown gloves, a khaki backpack with a brown top strapped around its body with several brown straps, khaki pants and knee-high brown boots. On its head is a cream pith hat with a white band running around the breadth and a brown band at the front. In its hand it holds a golden telescope with a blue lens.
Dinosaura the Explorer.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Explorerlophus Edit
- The Explorerlophus is based on a stereotpyical old-fasioned explorer in appearance.
- The Baby Explorerlophus's abilities which increase earning from completing missions and increase the chance of rare animals appearing references the traits of an explorer, going on missions to find rare and new things.
- The description plays on the popular educational children's show Dora the Explorer.