|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Fiery Phoemu has a neck and legs that are peach-coloured, and has red feet with a thin and thick red band around each of its ankles. Its tail fans out into a bright light orange semicircle, with six darker orange markings on each side branching out from the stem, which attaches the fan to its backside. Its torso is coloured orange, and the sides of its torso have a darker gradient. Stretching out further than usual is its wings, which also curl downwards unlike the wings of other emus. Finally, a fiery crown sits atop its head, which has larger 'spikes' at the front and blends into red at the base.
Rises from the ashes of its predecessor to spread its wings and… run along the ground.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 3 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Fiery Phoemu boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Outback permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2200m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The player is required to chase a Fiery Phoemu on an emu through a section of Outback that is similar in appearance to Outback past 2000m without walls, that features all trees and bushes being on fire, rocks and the occasional pool of water, usually beside a flaming obstacle. It is imperative that the player is very very close to the Fiery Phoemu before they jump to lasso it, as the high speed of the Fiery Phoemu makes it very likely that the player will fall short. To make it easier, the player should have their emu habitat upgraded to level 6, meaning that emus will take longer to burn, reducing the panic of needing to find a water pool quickly, and the player can jump further from emus, minimising the risk of the player falling short when jumping.
Baby Fiery Phoemu Edit
- The Fiery Phoemu is a play on a phoenix.
- The description reflects this, referencing a mythological phoenix's traits and abilities while playing on this by referencing an emu's inability to fly.
- The Baby Fiery Phoemu's passive ability where fire burns 3% slower may references a phoenix's fiery nature.
|Emu||Aviator Emu||Emo||Emusician||Dame Emu|
|Fiery Phoemu||Tropical Emu||Cock-a-doodle-emu|