|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Gearpunk Yak is the sixth yak, requiring a secret mission to be completed to be discovered.
The Gearpunk Yak is coloured a slightly duller brown than the Yak, and has several gold features which distinguish it from other yaks. Its most prominent feature is the large gold wind up key on the right side of the Gearpunk Yak, which turns in an anti-clockwise direction. On its head, which appears squarer than other yaks, is a single gold cog seemingly connected to a bar with two hexagonal heads, one on either side. On its back where the player sits is a series of 3 rings originating from an intentionally cut rectangular hole with gold lining. The sides of its body also have cogs aligned horizontally. Its tail has several gold blocks separated by thinner gold sections in between.
Built to precise specifications for maximum power. Runs like clockwork but, like anyone, it needs time off to unwind.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 3 or greater.
- Smash 10 animals on a single yak in Mountains. The player can use a revive or a continue to help complete the 10 animals as if the player has smashed 6 animals, they can use a revive or continue and smash 4 more animals to make the Gearpunk Yak appear.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Gearpunk Yak Edit
- The Gearpunk Yak was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Gearpunk Yak plays on gearpunk or steampunk, a genre of science fiction or fantasy relating to the retro-futuristic designs of the 19th century.
- The description contains cliche phrases used in the English language which are used as puns to gears and wind-up toys in general.
|Yak||Skyunk||Abominable Snow Yak||Gnarlyak Tree||Battle Yak|
|Gearpunk Yak||Afro Dizzy Yak||Zodiyak|