|Distance Found||> 2000m|
The Geisharatops can be seen to embody a white face and eyeshadow around each eye. Its horns are coloured cherry red, as is its frontal garment. Its back garment, which covers its whole legs and tail, is coloured black, and each piece of clothing has small white crosses scattered variously. Around its midsection is a belt coloured beige with a red stripe in the middle. Its frill can be seen to be covered in black hair, styled similarly to classic Geisha in the shimada style, with a light pink star shaped ornament hanging from a beige piece of wood sticking out from its hair. Two similar larger stars also sit directly in its hair on its left.
Memoirs of a dinosaur.
- Space Zoo unlocked.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Geisharatops boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Jurassic permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 2000m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2000m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The player, in the Geisharatops boss mission, must ride the Geisharatops, which behaves exactly as the player's triceratops habitat is upgraded, through a stampede with parasaurolophuses, the occasional tyrannosaurus rex, trees and no walls. The mission is simple as the Geisharatops remains not angry for the majority of the run, which exceeds 1000m, and is only angry for the last few seconds. Upgrading the triceratops habitat to level 7 will assist the player when it is angry as it will be able to push other the parasaurolophuses away.
Baby Geisharatops Edit
- The Geisharatops is a play on Geisha, traditional Japanese entertainers and hostesses.
- The Baby Geisharatops's abilities reflect this, in that the guest being hosted by a Geisha is intended to be calmed and to feel attracted to the place.
- The description plays on the novel 'Memoirs of a Geisha', which was later released as a film.