|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Giraffatar, being based on the film Avatar, has light blue skin with darker blue jagged stripes running vertically down its torso and neck and horizontally across its legs. It has black hooves and a cyan mane with a single stripe on it. Its prominent features, though, are its hair, amulet and headgear. It has long black dreadlocks which have brown segments towards the end of each strand, brown headgear and a golden arrow-shaped amulet on a brown rope necklace, which hangs from the base of its neck.
Put on your 3D glasses now...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 3 or greater.
- Giraffe tamed.
- Giraffe habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Giraffatar Edit
- The Giraffatar was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The Giraffatar is a reference to the film Avatar through name and appearance.
- The description is a reference to how Avatar was a film that heavily used 3D and was widely recognised for its brilliant use of 3D.
|UFG||Giraffatar||World's Tallest Sheep||Giraffemas Tree|