|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Grass Hopper is the fifth rabbit in the game.
The Grass Hopper has a leafy green upper layer, textured with two strands of lighter leaf veins. Its green tail can be seen to have three brown spikes sprouting from it, as do each of its ears, which are light green with dark, rich green indexes. Just ahead of its ears are a pair of antennae, fading from brown at the base to pale green at the tips. Each leg can be seen to feature two outward-facing brown spikes, with its back legs fading into brown at the feet. Its bottom half is pale lime green for the most part, with vertical stripes, coloured moss green, on each side of its torso.
Embrace the bug within.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Baby Grass Hopper Edit
- The Grass Hopper was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Grass Hopper is a play on a grasshopper, referencing a rabbit's jumping ability in the process.
- The description reflects this.
- The Grass Hopper's appearance changed in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017. The former appearance is below.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Arctic Hare||Anne Bunny||Chocolate Bunny||Gunny||Grass Hopper|
|Snow Bunny||Funny Bunny||Crabbit||Opera Bunny|