|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Greater Eaglemoth is the fifth eagle in the stampede.
The Greater Eaglemoth is distinctly multicoloured, with hues of green, light blue, aqua, teal, orange and yellow featuring throughout its body. Its body and legs are coloured dark teal, and its feet yellow. Its wings have colours blending together from yellow to light blue to yellow again, and back to light blue from the wingtip to the centre, with orange feathers in the middle. The base of the wing has stripes which alternate from dark to light. The Greater Eaglemoth's yellow head has a black beak and a pair of lighter antennae with two round heads on top.
Worlds largest flying insect. Attracted to bright lights and shiny objects. Extremely difficult to clean off windshields.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 4 or greater.
- Bald Eagle tamed.
- Ride past 1600m in the Mountains (found perched on rocks off the side of a cliff).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Greater Eaglemoth Edit
- The Greater Eaglemoth is a play on a species of an almost identically-named moth Amphipyra pyramidoides, or eagle moth. It however is not visually similar to the Greater Eaglemoth, as the real-life version lacks vivid coloring and markings. Its other name is the copper underwing.
- The description further plays on a moth by referencing behaviours and traits of moths and combining them with the traits of an eagle for humour.
- The Greater Eaglemoth was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
|Bald Eagle||Knight Hawk||Eaglward Scissorwings||Count Batcula||Greater Eaglemoth|
|Robin Should||Flight Attendant||Regal Eagle|