|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The H.R. Tiger is the fifth tiger that can be found.
The H.R. Tiger is coloured navy blue and has black stripes. The inside of its mouth is green, with the tongue being a lighter shade. The upper part of the head is covered by a large part which resembles a night cap. It also has a different pattern compared the other tigers. The tip of the tail is shaped like a star.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Baby H.R. Tiger Edit
- The H.R. Tiger was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all Savannah animals, Jungle and all other Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The H.R. Tiger is a reference to H.R. Giger, who designed the artwork for the 'Alien' science fiction horror film franchise, in name.
- The H.R. Tiger resembles the agressive creature from the science fiction horror movie 'Alien'.
- The H.R. Tiger's real upper head is actually under the night cap-shaped part. It can be seen if the player clicks the camera button while riding the H.R. Tiger and zooms into the part.
- Along with the Bunny Gator, The H.R. Tiger was believed to be a secret animal due to a trusted website. It was stated that the H.R. Tiger could be found after 7500m. The statement is incorrect. The H.R. Tiger can only found randomly and only appears past 2200m. The website is here.
- The Baby H.R. Tiger's exceptionally high increase of effectiveness when eating animals when sidekicked references how the Aliens violently eat anything that threatens their existence as a species.
|Tiger||Liger||Crouching Tiger||White Tiger||H.R. Tiger|
|Tiger Lily||Pink Panthera||Tigermoth||Santa Claws|