|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Harp Seal is the fifth type of seal.
The Harp Seal is completely covered in light grey fur which fades into a slightly lighter shade towards its underside. Floating above its head is a beige ring that is angular, so much so that it forms a hexagon shape, that is bevelled, with dark shading on the underside. A small horseshoe shaped harp sits at its right side, with black strings and a gold frame. Sprouting from its back are two small wings, coloured sky blue at the time and very light blue at the base.
Loves to harp on about classical music.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Harp Seal Edit
- The Harp Seal was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Harp Seal is a play on a real life harp seal, a species of earless seal. The Harp Seal literally plays on a harp, a musical instrument.
- The description also plays on the 'harp' theme, referencing the phrase "harp on", meaning to overly and annoyingly talk about something, as well as classical music, relating back to the musical instrument harp.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Common Seal||Leopard Seal||Banana Peal||Security Seal||Harp Seal|
|Navy Seal||Eskimo Seal||Seal of Fortune|