|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Heterozygoat is the seventh goat, and can be found in normal play by upgrading the goat habitat to level 9, or the maximum level.
The Heterozygoat is coloured black and white. It has a black face and the front area of the body is also black. The rear of its body is white with a black zig-zag pattern running down the sides and a single black stripe on top. Each of the Heterozygoat's legs are coloured with the front and back being white and the sides being black, and its feet have the front and back black and the sides white. Most obviously, its black and white horns twist past each other three times, creating a double helix pattern.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 1 or greater.
- Mountain Goat tamed.
- Goat habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Heterozygoat Edit
- The Heterozygoat was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The Heterozygoat is a play on a heterozygote, or an animal or person who carries two traits, known as alleles, for a single gene where usually only one trait, the dominant trait, is shown.
- The description uses a pun on the word 'allele', using it instead of 'a little'.
|Mountain Goat||Viking Goat||Aqua Goat||Go-nut||Mk.II Stealth Goat|