|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Highballer is the fourth giraffe that the player can befriend in the game.
The Highballer itself is a creamy white colour with dark brown spots. Its nose is also the white-ish colour. It has a large bulbous black afro on top of its head with its ears sticking out the sides of it, and also wears a basketball uniform, which has a red and white collar, a dark blue upper part, a red midsection, red and white checkerboard pattern 'shorts' and socks which are white with horizontal stripes which are blue, red, blue again and black twice from top to bottom.
Slam dunks look easy from there.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Highballer Edit
- The Highballer is a reference to a basketballer, which in turn is fitting as both basketballers and giraffes are known to be tall.
- The Baby Highballer's abilities reference how a basketballer has to be fast and must be able to jump high.
- The Highballer was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all other original Savannah animals, Jungle and all original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The description was one of several which had English errors. The 'd' in 'dunks' should have been lowercase.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|UFG||Giraffatar||World's Tallest Sheep||Giraffemas Tree|