|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Hippogriff is the second griffin in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their griffin habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Hippogriff is essentially a recolour of the Griffin. Its beak and talons are orange, and its neck feathers are slightly greyer and now feature spots. The rest of its body is slate grey. In terms of unique features, the Hippogriff sports a sleeker, more tapered wing design, hooves on its back legs and a much bushier tail, to better resemble the lower half of a horse.
Symbol of the greek god Apollo, the hippogriff was a legendary creature that was half horse, half eagle and incredibly fast.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 2 or greater.
- Griffin tamed.
- Griffin habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 200m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Hippogriff Edit
- The Hippogriff was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The Hippogriff references the mythological creature known as the Hippogriff in name and description.