|Distance Found||> 1600m|
The Hipstersaurus is the fourth type brontosaurus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their brontosaurus habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Hipstersaurus resembles an orange-coloured Brontosaurus with a brown handlebar moustache and pointy beard shaved in a zig-zag pattern, spiky brown hair, thick-rimmed, black square glasses, a green chequered shirt, navy blue and white horizontal striped sweatbands around the base of its legs, and a bulky white camera on a brown neck strap. Its pants, which also completely cover its tail, are coloured deep wine purple, however, it fades slightly towards the tip of the tail.
You've probably never heard of it; went extinct before it was cool.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 3 or greater.
- Brontosaurus tamed.
- Brontosaurus habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Hipstersaurus Edit
- The name "Hipstersaurus" is a portmanteau of the words "hipster" and "brontosaurus".
- The Hipstersaurus' description references the popular opinion of a typical hipster's relationship with society; that is to say, "uncool". It also plays on how brontosauruses went extinct 150 million years ago.
- The Hipstersaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|