|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Hockey Puckguin is the seventh penguin. The player can find it in the stampede when their penguin habitat is upgraded to level 9.
The Hockey Puckguin has a maroon body with white stripes down its sides and its arms. Its back features a white star, as well as an ice hockey stick, with the hitting end positioned towards its left shoulder and the handle towards the ground on its right. Its head is covered by a white helmet that is thick and bulky, complete with a blue visor.
With such skill on ice, naturally some penguins took to ice hockey as a career.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Penguin tamed.
- Penguin habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Hockey Puckguin Edit
- The Hockey Puckguin was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Hockey Puckguin is a play on a hockey puck.
- The Baby Hockey Puckguin's ability where animals handle ice 25% better may reference the icy nature of ice hockey.
- The description contained an error where "ice hockey" was incorrectly capitalised (written as 'Ice Hockey'). The description also contained a missing period, however, this was fixed in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
- The issue with capitalisation was corrected in version 1.15.1 on the 19th of April 2018.
|Penguin||Emperor Penguin||Plague Doctor Penguin||Pilot Penguin||Penghis Khan|
|Fairy Penguin||Hockey Puckguin||Pengdjinn|