|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Hog Rider is the sixth type of boar. Like all other boss animals, the player can only initially befriend it by completing a minigame called a boss mission, but after it has been befriended it can be found in the stampede.
The Hog Rider has an identical body to the Wild Boar, with its differences being that its head features a dull deep blue marking on it and that it wears clothes. Its clothes consist of a dull creme coloured shirt and a dull brown pari of pants with a black line just below the waist of the pants going around the body. The Hog Rider's right ear features a silver cowbell-like ear piercing, its right leg has a silver bangle around it and its right trotter looks to be cast in iron.
Loves to hit the open road.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Hog Rider boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Jungle permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Hog Rider boss mission consists of the player riding a Wild Boar and finding the Hog Rider travelling at high speed, with the stampede consisting of some obstacles but mainly water patches with many alligators. First, the player must get close enough (about 15m behind the Hog Rider is recommended) to jump onto the Hog Rider without failing, while evading the jaws of alligators. Then, the player must evade series after series of alligators, with it being recommended to avoid them completely or trick them by approaching by one side and quickly moving to the other when they attempt to eat the player. In some sections, there are almost hallways of alligators, in which the easiest way to avoid those is to go straight in the middle.
Baby Hog Rider Edit
- The Hog Rider is a reference to the Harley Owner's Group, or H.O.G., who are a group who are Harley-Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts. It is not a reference to the Hog Rider from Clash of Clans, despite popular belief. This plays on a boar in that a hog is another word for a pig, and a boar is similar to a pig.
- The description supports this reference, with "[hitting] the open road" being a commonly used phrase among motorcycle enthusiasts.
- The Baby Hog Rider's abilities relating to speed reference the speed of a Harley Davidson motorbike.
|Wild Boar||Indian Boar||Boaring||Borc||Beautiful Boar|
|Hog Rider||Wild Snore||BoarBQ||Frankenswine|