|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Horned Owl is the second owl that can be befriended in the game.
The Horned Owl has the same body template as the Snowy Owl, although, it is coloured brown all over, with a brown body and wings which are darker in the centre and lighter nearer to the edges. Its other main distinguishing feature is its large monobrow, with both brows slanting downwards, forming a 'V' shape.
Many have wondered if these owls are always angry or just have massive eyebrows.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Horned Owl Edit
- The Horned Owl was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Horned Owl is a reflection of real life horned owls, of which snowy owls are a species of.
- The description plays on its notable feature of large, downward-slanting eyebrows.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Snowy Owl||Horned Owl||Prowler||Barn Owl||Robin Hoot|