|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Humpback Camel has a deep sea blue upper half and a pale blue lower half, separated by a gradient in the middle. It has black hooves. Its hump features a dorsal fin that is sea blue, and its normal tail, while present, is covered by a tail that has two flukes, and is coloured sea blue fading into white at the flukes.
A migratory sea camel. It feeds up big in polar regions, then lives off its hump in tropical bliss.
- Ship upgraded to Outback 4 or greater.
- Camel tamed.
- Camel habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Outback.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Humpback Camel Edit
- The Humpback Camel is a play on a humpback whale.
- The description plays on both a humpback whale's migratory behaviour and a camel's ability to store nutrients and energy in its hump.
- The humpback whale reverse plays on a camel's famous hump.
- The ability "animals are 20% faster in water" of the Baby Humpback Camel is a reference to the humpback whale being an aquatic creature.
|Cameleon||Humpback Camel||Mystic Camel|