|Distance Found||> 2200m|
The Hydrasaurus is the eighth brontosaurus evident in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their brontosaurus habitat to level 9.
The Hydrasaurus, unlike other brontosauruses, has three heads and necks. Its dominant colour is a dull-ish cool blue, which coats the whole of the Hydrasaurus. Each of the Hydrasaurus' three heads has two wavy horns which stretch backwards, and a webbed fin stretching from just behind the base of its horns to two-thirds of the way down its neck. The Hydrasaurus also sports wings, which do not move. Its wings are bent and have lighter blue webbing, as do its tail spines, similarly to its head fin. A small spine is attached to the end of the Hydrasaurus' tail.
They say two heads are better than one. The Hydrasaurus took it to the extreme.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 3 or greater.
- Brontosaurus tamed.
- Brontosaurus habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 2200m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 2200m.
Baby Hydrasaurus Edit
- The Hydrasaurus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The Hydrasaurus is a portmanteau of 'hydra' and "brontosaurus', which is reflected in its appearance.
- The Hydrasaurus plays on the saying "two heads are better than one", as well as the Hydrasaurus and hydras in mythology having three or more heads.
- The Hydrasaurus was originally called the 'Hydra', however this was changed after the release of the Hydra, the base animal of the species hydra in version 1.12.1 on the 14th of November 2017. The description, however, was not changed and still referenced the Hydrasaurus as the "Hydra'.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Brontosaurus||Loch Ness Monster||Diplojokus||Hipstersaurus||Hotdogosaurus|