|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Hyper Light Llama has a light blue face, a red snout, a horn at the tip of the nose and a medieval helmet. Its body is dark grey and it wears a reddish vest, a necklace with a diamond-shaped amulet and a belt around the neck where it carries its sword.
Drifter. Warrior prince. Fights corruption for truth, justice, and cashmere knit sweaters everywhere.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Mountains 1 or greater.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Hyper Light Llama boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Mountains permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Mountains.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Hyper Light Llama boss mission is very difficult. The player is required to jump on consecutive llamas, with cliffs being in the way. At the end of each cliff are three lines of bushes which either face straight, or left or right. In order to successfully jump onto the next llama, the player must aim the jump in the direction of the bushes. As the player completes more jumps, however, the lasso size becomes smaller, making it more difficult to complete the next jump. This can be avoided if the player's llama habitat is upgraded to level 6 as the lasso size is increased by 20% and does not shrink.
Baby Hyper Light Llama Edit
- The Hyper Light Llama was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.
- The Hyper Light Llama is a play on the game 'Hyper Light Drifter', a 2D role-playing game.
- The description plays on the high price put on cashmere sweaters and how the quality cannot be fully confirmed.
|Llama||Saltwater Llama||Pinata Llama||Elizabethan Llama||Butterfllama|
|Hyper Light Llama||Barack Obllama||Alpaca Cracker|