|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Jörmungandr is the eighth hydra in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hydra habitat to level 9.
The Jörmungandr has a theme of cream and a light red-dark red gradient. Down its whole red gradient body are creme stripes which are outlined slightly in dark grey. Sprouting out of its head are variously sized spikes coloured in the red gradient, with rows of cream stars in order from largest to smallest from front to back. Like other hydras, the Jörmungandr has a frill on its back, with the spikes being cream and in line with the cream stripes, and the membrane being coloured te red gradient.
A Norse serpent that grew so large it surrounded the Earth and grasped its own tail. It's said that when it releases its tail, Ragnarök will begin.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 6.
- Hydra tamed.
- Hydra habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Jörmungandr Edit
- The Jörmungandr was released on the 17th of September 2017 in version 1.11.0 along with dragons, turtles and other hydras.
- The Jörmungandr references the Jörmungandr in its appearance, description and name.
- One of the baby Jörmungandr's attributes is a reference of Jörmungandr being of aquatic origins.