|Distance Found||> 1000m|
The Jellephant is the eighth type of elephant in the game. It was released later than all other elephants as a permanent add-on.
The Jellephant is distinctly unique in that its appearance is extremely bizarre. It is designed to resemble a peanut butter jelly sandwich, with its torso forming the shape and appearance of one with white bread. Its ears are made up of one slice of white bread each, and its legs are bread white at the top, crust brown at the ankles and has feet made of jam (jelly). Its trunk is also crust brown with jam (jelly) smeared all over it, and has bananas for tusks.
The Peanut Butter Jellephant is the healthiest member of the Lunchodonta genus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1000m.
Baby Jellephant Edit
- The Jellephant is a play on a peanut butter jelly sandwich.
- The part in the description where the Jellephant is said to be the healthiest member of the Lunchodonta genus is a play on the African Elephant's scientific name, Loxodonta, and lunch, due to the Jellephant being based on a sandwich.
- The Jellephant was initially going to be called the "Peanut Butter Jellyphant".
- The Jellephant was released after a social media post from Rodeo Stampede during the "2nd Monthiversary" where Rodeo Stampede asked players to share the 2nd Monthiversary video from Rodeo Stampede 1K times for each player to earn 600 coins, 5K times for 2000 coins and a Jellephant, 20K times for 4000 coins, a Jellephant and a mystery animal and 50K for 8000 coins, a Jellephant and two mystery animals. In the end, the players fell 300 shares short of 5000 shares but were still given a Jellephant to find in the stampede and 600 coins.
- The Baby Jellephant's ability where eating animals is 6% more effective plays on how the Jellephant is based on food.
|African Elephant||Mammoth||Earl of Phant||Psychadelephant||Tootyphant|
|Skelephant||Fire Hydrophant||Jellephant||Blessing Elephant|