|Distance Found||> 1300m|
The Jukefox is the seventh fox. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their fox habitat to level 9.
The Jukefox is brown in complexion, with a white underside. It has three thin black straps holding a large multicoloured jukebox on its back. The jukebox's colours range from red to purple in rainbow order (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple), with each colour blending into the next. The jukebox is arch shaped, with two firm round cylinders, acting as feet, at the bottom, coloured burgundy with white and black stripes, which is a recurring motif throughout the jukebox.
A fox whose musical taste is frozen in time.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 4 or greater.
- White Fox tamed.
- Fox habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Tundra.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Jukefox Edit
- The Jukefox was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other Tundra animals.
- The Jukefox is a pun on a jukebox, a large music playing machine commonly requiring the listener to insert a coin to play.
- The description references how music played from a jukebox is considered old nowadays as well as the Tundra environment that it is in in the game, in the word "frozen".
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|White Fox||Faux News||El Zorro||Kitsune||Goldifox|
|Clockwork Fox||Jukefox||Sunset Twinkle|